Anti-Gravity Treadmill: Revolutionary Fitness and Rehabilitation Technology
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a groundbreaking technology that has revolutionized methods for training and recovery in various lower body related issues.
Developed by NASA (USA), this most advanced technology and exercises can help you in the following conditions:
- Reduced walking capacity or walking strength.
- Pain in knees or ankles while walking or running.
- Difficulty in walking/running or climbing stairs after ACL/Meniscus/Knee surgery.
- Recovered from a stroke but having difficulty in walking and balancing.
- Knee or ankle issues in runners.
By using a unique patented Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology, the treadmill creates an upward lifting force using a pressurized air chamber to uniformly reduce gravitational load and body weight in precise 1% increments, effectively reducing the impact on joints and muscles. This technology makes it possible for individuals to exercise at a fraction of their body weight, ranging from 100% to as low as 20%, depending on their specific needs and goals.
– Minimizes the stress and strain on injured or recovering areas.
– Enables faster recovery.
– Improve mobility.
– Restores balance after surgeries or injuries.
– Increases confidence for walking and running.
– Helps enhance athletic performance.
– Helps gait training
*Visit to see the Anti-Gravity Treadmill (Monday to Saturday, From 8 AM to 8 PM)*
“Anti-gravity treadmill was very helpful for building my walking capacity after I recovered from stroke. Now I perform different types of exercises.”
Retired Math teacher, Homemaker
"Anti-gravity treadmill was very helpful for me to start running again after my ankle injury. Recently I achieved the record of completing three Ironman competitions."